Featured Post

EXPOSED: Nollywood Live Sex In Festac Club! Unbelievable!!! (+18 DOWNLOAD & PHOTOS)

I actually didn't want to post this clip 'cs of the Adult content and circumstance but due to constant pressure and demand from ...

LATEST MOVIES

Home » » "Sexual harassment is a serious menace and it's damaging the modelling scene..." says fast-rising Model Latifah!

"Sexual harassment is a serious menace and it's damaging the modelling scene..." says fast-rising Model Latifah!


Nick - Name: QueenLatifah

Body Statistics -     |  Height: 5:11ft    |   Bust: 33  |   Waist: 26.5   |   Hips: 37  |



Q: Can we meet you?

My name is Latifah Yetunde Rahman aka Queen Latifah. I'm from kwara state. I'm a model and a student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka and currently studying Business Education.

Q: Did you ever dream of being or becoming a model while growing up?

I have always wanted to be a model. I have this strong passion for modelling and now i thank God am living the dream already.

Q: As the daughter of a military father, what was your Dad's reaction when he got to know about your interest in modeling?

Well, it wasn't easy at all! [He didn't like the idea at first but he has realized that everyone have a dream and needs support to achieve the dream.]


Q: So, when was your first major break into the industry?

I've been modelling for four years now. I went for an international fashion week. . . Native and vogue international fashion week, Port-Harcourt. I modeled for top designers like House of Bunor ( my boss, Frank Osodi ), Zizi Cardow, Revamp, Kluk and many other top and young designers. After that event i get calls from designers I've worked with to come work with them again.

Q: Do you do music videos - as a video Vixen?

No, I don't!

Q: Sexual harassment and other immoralities; what's your take on that and have you ever been sexually harassed as a model?

Well, for me sexual harassment is a serious menace and it's damaging the modelling scene. But people don't really see it as a big social issue anymore. I've not encountered sexual harassment though. But I've met girls that has been through it. There should be a campaign against this big social problem for it to stop.




Q: Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

In the next five years i will be a successful business woman and a super model, a loyal wife, a caring and supporting mother. And a mentor to many...

Q: Any word for younger girls aspiring to go into modeling?

I advice the young aspiring models not to relent until they achieve their dreams. Keep the good rolling, stay in school, be patient. And know that prayer is key. Thank you!


NollywoodMakings: ...get insights into the world of African Fashion and Style here! 

Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/nollywoodmakings

Share this article :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by nollywoodmakings.com

Post a Comment