Featured Post

EXPOSED: Nollywood Live Sex In Festac Club! Unbelievable!!! (+18 DOWNLOAD & PHOTOS)

I actually didn't want to post this clip 'cs of the Adult content and circumstance but due to constant pressure and demand from ...

LATEST MOVIES

Home » , » My Unforgettable Moment was when Alhaji Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo Commended My acting skills - Actor Olamilekan Shoneye

My Unforgettable Moment was when Alhaji Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo Commended My acting skills - Actor Olamilekan Shoneye


In our recent interview with the skillful and dynamic Actor Shoneye Olamilekan @showolamilekan, who is an entrepreneur and CEO of DAYLIGHT MEDIA AND PACKAGING, he reviews to us in details about his sacrifices and pains as he pursued his acting career.


Q: Tell us a little about your background?

I am the First child of a family of 5 with Divorced parents. And a graduate of computer science from Lagos State University. Though the struggle wasn't easy but i thank God i was able to have good Education!

Q: when and why did you decide to venture into acting?

I ventured into acting three years ago and i did that because it's  something i have great passion for and had longed to do for so long.
I was working as a marketing manager in a reputable company in Lagos for almost 10 years but i didn't love my profession but i was doing it for the money and ever since i started acting i felt whole and i knew what made me felt incomplete was because i wasn't chasing my dreams.



Q: What is your one unforgettable moment since you started acting?

Uhmmmm.... That was when Alhaji Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo @alhajitaiwo commend my acting when i was just starting, it gave me a lot of confidence to do more because he's an idol i respect so much in the game.

Q: What 5 movies will you say are your #evergreen Nollywood movies?

That is a very tactical question because Nollywood is presently doing so well with great #cinema movies and we have great anf creative minds now ruling the industry but i will go for TI OLUWA NILE, OWO BLOW, OLEKU, SAWOROIDE and AIYE SORO.

Q: Your first movie production was AIYELOMO. How did the process go?

That movie brings lots of memories because i featured late Moji Olaiya as lead character. May her soul rest in peace. It was like as if that movie was predicting alot about her before her demise but i thank God for a life well spent by her.
The production of AIYELOMO was easy for me because i was used to the game. I had great cast and crew on set and the Director did a whole lot to enhance the process.

Q: Aside, acting.... How do you derive much fun?

I'm a writer and also a business man. I am on the verge  of completing my first novel titled "Sweating Heart". Writing gives me so much fun and trust me this gives me so much fun when i meet great Writers like Chimamanda Adichi, Omo Baba Oba @omo_baba_oba, Sharafadeen Olabode @sharaf_ayekooto et al


Q: Which Nigerian actress will you love to play a Romance lead role with?

Female.... (that's funny) I will work with any female professionally, as the script dictates on set but that doesn't mean i don't have Female Actresses i crush on but i will like to keep mute on that for now.

Q: So what are your future plans as an Actor and Producer?

I have realized that their are so many untapped talents in Nigeria and if care is not taken, we will lose out on them because so many talents are exported outside the shores of Nigeria daily.

My major future plan is to create a platform for upcomers in different fields. I also have great plans to produce a soap opera that will change the mindset of people and enlighten the youths and young couples in the society. So many great plans ahead. Just keep your fingers crossed!

Thank you Mr Olamilekan! #nmtv 





Share this article :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by nollywoodmakings.com

Post a Comment