Featured Post

EXPOSED: Nollywood Live Sex In Festac Club! Unbelievable!!! (+18 DOWNLOAD & PHOTOS)

I actually didn't want to post this clip 'cs of the Adult content and circumstance but due to constant pressure and demand from ...

LATEST MOVIES

Home » , , » #NMStarRise : Celebrity Close-Up with Oluwaseyi Edun!

#NMStarRise : Celebrity Close-Up with Oluwaseyi Edun!

In her words - 'I love Big Brother Africa.... Our Review Close-Up Interview is on and with a Fast-Rising and greatly Talented Actress and Producer. She's being featured in several Top Movies and it took us a little while to get her down on this Exclusive and Revealing interview into her world and lifestyle. Check her out...


Q: Can you tell us a little about you before venturing into acting?

Shai: My name is Oluwaseyi Edun aka Shai. I'm from Ogun state Ayetoro yewa land. I attended Tunyo Nursery and Primary School, Lagos, Anglican Girls Grammar School Surulere then proceeded to Olabisi Onabanjo University where I had my first degree in Business Administration


Q: Looking at your beauty, smartness and intelligence, one will think it will be modeling. Why did you choose Acting?

Shai: Am I beautiful? Lol.., I chose acting because I have passion for it. I used to be a literature student in secondary school, we read books like Gods Are Not To Blame, Twelfth Night  and these novels involve acting. Since then I've had passion for acting because it's interesting and it gives room to display one's God given talent.

NollywoodMakings  - Can you still remember who wrote 'Gods Are Not To Blame'?

Shai: Ola Rotimi

Q: When you finally found your way into the movie industry, did you find it easy getting a role and why?

Shai: It wasn't easy though, but my caucus made it easier to an extent because I started professionally as an apprentice, went through training at the House of Wisdom caucus. We've got many Producers in the house and we do feature one another.

Q: I know this may be kind of hard for you to answer as an actress but can you tell us your Top Evergreen Movies and why?

Shai: Top Evergreen movies! hmmn.....

Toluwa Nile by Mainframe productions, Ori by Muyiwa Ademola , Igboya by Bimbo Oshin and one Olaiya Igwe movie can't remember the title.

Q: Talking about your movies coming out in December, was there any happening that pushed you into producing movies of your own or it was a thing you've always anticipated?

Shai: My boss encouraged me, I got support from him and few friends from my caucus. You know the industry is a big one and it's not easy to be a star, it's a gradual process and requires hard work. So with me shooting my own personal movie is a plus to my profile.

Q: So, tell us a little about your coming movies and the artistes you starred.

Shai: Eja Nla features A list actors like Muyiwa Ademola, Bimbo Oshin, Odunlade Adekola, Biodun Okeowo, Oluwaseyi Edun, Jide Kosoko, Damola Olatunji and Game Master features A list Actors like Antar Laniyan , Femi Adebayo , Oluwaseyi Edun, Liz Anjorin, Sesan Alabi and many more...

Q: Who according to you is the best dressed Man in Nollywood and why?

Shai: Best dressed ! Hmm no favorite.

NollywoodMakings: Haaa! You are trying to avoid being crucified.... You should have a best dressed!?

Shai: Lol! As far as I'm concerned everyone dresses well.

Q: Does that mean you've never, by chance, got eyed or crushed by anyone in the industry?

Shai: Enough crushes ������ don't mind my grammar.... I'm a lady and it's a normal thing but trust me, there's no one at the moment.

NollywoodMakings: Uhmmmm! Thank God! That means I can Right away apply for the post of Mr Right!��

Shai: (Laughing) In the industry you said, I have a relationship so sorry I'm not available for you��





Q: With the rate at which the movie industry is growing, will you still say we have arrived or we still have a lot to conquer?

Shai: We are arriving gradually. Atleast you can't compare movies in the 90s to movies of nowadays . There is a whole lot of changes though we've not gotten to the peak but we have grown to an extent.

Q: Do you support the notion that Females have more opportunities of rising to stardom in the movie industry than their Male counterparts?

Shai: Not really , to me both have opportunities of rising to stardom. Whether male or female, it is your skill, talent and how well you can communicate it that matters.

Q: We saw the trailer of your coming Movie - Game Master, starring Antar Laniyan. What does it feel like acting with him?

Shai: I feel great , that wasn't my first time working with him anyways . He's a good actor and working with him is the best thing that has ever happened to me because he's a director too.

Q: If you were given any chance will you enter Big Brother African?

Shai: Why not? I love Big Brother Africa. It's entertaining.

Q: Uhmmm.... You mean with all the adult content you'll still dare?

Shai: I'm an adult and the show is meant for adults.

Q: So tell us! If you weren't acting or into movies, what would you have being doing?

Shai: Business. I sell fabrics and design too. I have a label called Shai Clothing Designs.

Q: Piracy and its evils! What do you think can be done to curb this, especially when we know some 'Big Boys' are involved?

Shai: Uhmmn! That's more than a question ooo.... Piracy is a killer and we must kill it because it has entered deep into the system. Nowadays and especially on Yoruba Movies, you will see 7 in 1 DVDs and yet people that claim they love us when they see us outside will still buy these fake copies. It is too bad! I feel it isn't the responsibility of government or some bodies to stop this but it is the responsibility of everyone. If we all decide not to ever buy fakes but go for the original always, then those making this fakes copies will have NO ONE TO BUY THEM. LOVE is the main solution. IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STARS THEN STOP BUYING FAKES. GO FOR ORIGINAL!

Q: Any word for your fans and lovers?

Shai:
 I want to say God bless you for watching out for me and to those just knowing me, please watch out for this future star here and stay tuned with my two blockbusters EJA NLA that is now fast selling and GAME MASTER TEASER coming out soon. Love you all!!!!

NollywoodMakings: Thank you for giving us your time and we hope you will answer our call when next we beckon!?

Shai: Yes. Thank you!





NollywoodMakings...get insights into the world of your favorite celebrities and be part of their secrets!

Facebookwww.facebook.com/nollywoodmakings
Share this article :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by nollywoodmakings.com

Post a Comment