Featured Post

EXPOSED: Nollywood Live Sex In Festac Club! Unbelievable!!! (+18 DOWNLOAD & PHOTOS)

I actually didn't want to post this clip 'cs of the Adult content and circumstance but due to constant pressure and demand from ...

LATEST MOVIES

Home » » #NMCelebrityHotSpot : Celebrity of the week - Lucky Imueko!

#NMCelebrityHotSpot : Celebrity of the week - Lucky Imueko!

In our Celebrity HotSpot for the week is another fast-rising action packed Actor Lucky Imueko who has starred in several movies and bagged Awards as a promising young talent. Check out more of his adventure into the movie scene....


Q: Can we meet you?

My name is Lucky Imueko and I am from Edo State. I joined  Actors Guild of Nigeria in 2010 and I am happy to be an Actor!


Q: So, why did you choose Acting?

Not funny any way because my family were against it big time. They wanted me to go into business but i knew where my passion lies.


Q: What was the major event that made them to start supporting you?

That was the movie I did with Eviks Chucks titled TRUE CITIZENS and ALINGO BABES.


Q: Which are your Top 5 Evergreen Movies?

Heroes And Zeroes, Bloody Will, Alingo Babes, The Real College Boys and Operation No Living Things On Campus.


Q: And if you have the opportunity to star in any Hollywood movie, which Hollywood Artiste will you love to act with?

Denzel Washington


Q: Any Movie Award yet?

To the Glory of God I have done more than 23 Movies which has fetched me 3 Awards.  I collected my first Movie Award in 2004 from Lagos State Aids Control Agency (LSACA) and the second was last year as the Best Stunt Actor (2nd Runner-Up). Just few weeks ago I got my third Award as The Most Resilient Actor of the Year!


Q: It's somehow a general believe that women get more opportunities in the movie industry than men. What is your take on that?

Yes because most of the glamour stories this days accommodate more of girls.



Q: Have you produced any movie to your credit or it's what you have set for future?

I have not. Maybe for the future because i am doing well presently in the industry.


Q: if you are given a chance into the Big Brother Africa house, will you accept despite the adult activities?

Big YES to that! (Smiles)


Q: Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Hahhahah! I will be round the globe and also use my acting to put smile on people's face.



Q: who in your view is the most dressed female nollywood celebrity?

Monalisa Chinda


Q: As a actor, do you accept any role given to you or you?

Yes sure I do because i am versatile.


Q: What do you think can be done to curb or totally stop piracy expecially when we know that some of these big boys are involved?

My brother, for Piracy, I am speechless! I think we need the help of our government. It is only the government that can come to our aid plus, even we the practitioners need to corporate with government to make things work.

Host: Thank you very much for your time and God bless you!



NollywoodMakings: ....we get your closer to your celebrities!

follow @ www.facebook.com/nollywoodmakings
Share this article :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by nollywoodmakings.com

Post a Comment