Featured Post

EXPOSED: Nollywood Live Sex In Festac Club! Unbelievable!!! (+18 DOWNLOAD & PHOTOS)

I actually didn't want to post this clip 'cs of the Adult content and circumstance but due to constant pressure and demand from ...

LATEST MOVIES

Home » » Meet MC Mekus; 1st Runner-up of the Ideal Personality Gospel Show (IPGShow) Comedy Open Mic

Meet MC Mekus; 1st Runner-up of the Ideal Personality Gospel Show (IPGShow) Comedy Open Mic

The Ideal Personality Gospel Show OPEN MIC is a platform set to discover and raise to stardom upcoming talents in the Gospel world.

With major focus on Comedy, Music and Dance,
IPGShow had its 1st Edition of the Comedy Open Mic on 31st of August with over 100 talented young Comedians auditioned and later short-listed to 10 Participants for the main OPEN MIC contest. See MC Mekus' opinions on the OPEN MiC contest -

Q. IPGShow Open Mic Comedy- what's your take about the show?

"I think it's an open mic that every upcoming comedian should apply for, especially those who do gospel comedy. I see IPGShow as a ministry that supports gospel comedians and I see them moving to a height where the eagles soar and I believe so much in this magnificent dream.
Yours
Mc Mekus"

PROFILE:
Emeka Ihesiaba Wisdom aka (Mc Mekus)
Status: Single
Base: Lagos
Year you started comedy: 2011

Q. Brief history about growing up.

I was born to the family of Mr and Mrs Chijioke Ihesiaba in Ngor Okpala local government area, Imo state, which we later relocated to lagos in 1998.
Attended State primary school (1998-2005), Iloro junior grammar school (2005-2008), Ope olu Comprehensive College (2008-2010). Growing up as a young person it wasn't that easy for me as am from a humble background but I can say we are well to do now.
After I finished my secondary school in 2010 there was no job so I had to work hard to get the necessary things of life, I hustled for two years before I got a job in 2012 as office assistance at TREM Valley Estate, Which really helped me to build my Christian life. I worked for two years before I got admission into the higher institution, (Emdee Shipping and Maritime College, Apapa studying shipping management).

Q. What's your take about gospel comedy?

Like I do tell people that am a comedian with a difference, I have been doing gospel comedy over the years. I have performed in different churches, to mention but few, virtually all TREM Churches within Lagos, Sovereign World Church, also performed in Gospel concerts like Laphitah, Efizzy Jeans Concert, EOCC Music concert.
By the Grace of God I have been on same stage with people like Akpororo,Mc Ajele, Mc Pamtop, Boy of God, Eben, Kenny Kore, Evelle, BB Luis, Blinx Cavalli, Provabs, Lc beatz, Oc Lambert and others. My aim in comedy is to take gospel comedy to another level whereby churches will no longer have to call worldly people to their pulpit to minister, Cos I see comedy as a ministration.
You can impact lives with comedy. Like my Bishop (Dr. Mike Okonkwo Presiding Bishop of TREM) will say that we should make a formidable impact in our world for the kingdom, which I believe I am doing with my comedy.














Share this article :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by nollywoodmakings.com

Post a Comment